Returns & Exchanges at Countryside Auto in Holliston, MA
5-Day Money Back OR 30-Day Exchange Guarantee
Don't like your preowned purchase? Bring it back to us within 5 days or 500 miles to get your money back OR exchange it for another vehicle within 30 days or 1,500 miles.
5-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Our 5-Day Money Back Guarantee gives you the opportunity to experience your new preowned vehicle in your day-to-day- life, allowing you to decide whether it truly fits your needs.
- If within 5 days or 500 miles (whichever comes first) from the original purchase date you feel that this vehicle doesn’t work for your needs for any reason, Countryside Auto will gladly refund your money.
- We offer you this option because we have confidence in our preowned vehicles and we want you to be happy with your purchase for a long time.
30-Day Exchange Policy
- Purchasing a vehicle is a major decision. With our 30-Day Exchange Policy you can feel confident shopping at Countryside Auto.
- If your circumstances change, if you change your mind, or if for ANY reason you are dissatisfied with your preowned vehicle within 30 days or 1,500 miles (whichever comes first) from the original purchase date.
- We make this offer because we are committed to helping you find the right vehicle for your needs.
The purchaser may return an eligible preowned vehicle to Countryside Auto within the first 5 days of purchase date (date of purchase is day 1) or within 500 miles - whichever comes first - if not completely satisfied with the purchase. The purchaser will receive a refund if returning the vehicle under the 5-Day Money Back Guarantee guidelines (subject to refund previsions below).
The purchaser may trade in an eligible preowned vehicle to Countryside Auto within 30 days of purchase date (date of purchase is day 1) or within 1,500 miles - whichever comes first - if not completely satisfied with the purchase. The purchaser will receive credit for the following amounts paid towards the original preowned vehicle to be traded in (subject to refund previsions below):
- The original down payment
- The agreed-upon trade value
- Any amounts paid towards the principal balance of the finance agreement
If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is less than the purchase price of the vehicle being returned, the purchaser will receive a credit for the difference. If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is greater, the purchaser will pay Countryside Auto the difference. Any charges or modifications in finance agreements resulting from these transactions are subject to the approval of the funding source.
All retail preowned vehicles are eligible for the 5-Day Money Back Guarantee or 30-Day Exchange Policy. Vehicles eligible for the 5-Day Money Back Guarantee must be returned within 5 days or 500 miles from the date of purchase (date of purchase is day 1), whichever comes first. Vehicles eligible for the 30-Day Exchange Policy must be returned within 30 days or 1,500 miles from the date of purchase (date of purchase is day 1), whichever comes first. All vehicles to be returned or exchanged are subject to the exclusions below.
The following vehicles are excluded from the 5-Day Money Back Guarantee and 30-Day Exchange Policy programs:
- High performance vehicles including, but not limited to: Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Chevrolet Corvette, Lexus F, Audi S, BMW M or Mercedes AMG
- Specialty and/or off-road vehicles including, but not limited to: motorcycles, scooters, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) or boats
- Fleet vehicles and/or wholesale vehicles
- Vehicles used for livery, taxi, delivery service or commercial use
- Vehicles acquired in exchange under these programs
- Vehicles that have had aftermarket accessories installed
- All new vehicle purchases
VEHICLE RETURN: Vehicle MUST be returned by the original purchaser to the Sales Director of Countryside Auto in the exact condition in which it was delivered, without any damage or excessive wear and tear, and accompanied by all the original documentation, registration, license and delivery paperwork.
VEHICLE INSPECTION: Any vehicle returned under this program will be inspected by the Sales Director or Countryside Auto. The vehicle will be inspected for eligibility, damage and excessive wear and tear. If it is determined that a non-warranty repair costing $300 or more has been performed or is necessary, the vehicle is not eligible to be returned or traded. If the repair in question costs less than $300, the amount of the repair will be deducted from the refund or credit amount due.
COSTS ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND: The dealership WILL NOT refund tax, title, registration, licensing or documentation fees. However, the customer may be eligible for an abatement from the state where the vehicle was registered for some of these costs. Customers must pay any interest and principal balances and/or any other amounts due in order to provide a free and clear title of the vehicle to the dealership. Vehicle insurance and/or any related expenses are all separate transactions from the vehicle purchase and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
VALUATION OF "TRADE-IN" VEHICLE: If the purchaser traded a vehicle as part of the used vehicle purchase, the "agreed upon trade-in or actual cash value" will be used in determining the refund value to be applied to the refund or another Countryside Auto. If the purchaser had a loan on the vehicle traded in, that amount will be subtracted from the "agreed upon trade-in or actual cash value" to determine the net amount due to the purchaser for the trade. NOTE: If the loan balance exceeds the "agreed upon trade-in or actual cash value," this will create a negative equity situation and the client will be responsible for paying Countryside Auto that amount, and it will be factored into the calculation of the total refund or the trade-in amount on another Countryside Auto vehicle.